The media arts programs at Miami International University of Art & Design allow students to pursue artistic pursuits in film, computer animation, audio production, and more.
Aspects of "New Media" are covered in these programs, and the technology in use is industry-standard so that when you graduate, you will be prepared to enter the workforce. A degree in Film or Photography will enable you to build your portfolio while you are still in school, learning all that you need along the way to fulfill your creative dreams.
For the more technologically-minded, the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Effects & Motion Graphics and Web Design & Interactive Media programs both utilize industry-current technology to teach you how to create outstanding and exciting pieces. You will be prepared to find employment at creative houses.
You may also choose a Bachelor of Science in Audio Production, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Computer Animation, or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics at Miami International University of Art & Design.
- Bachelor - Photography
- Bachelor - Advertising
- Bachelor - Computer Animation
- Master - Film
- Bachelor - Film & Digital Production
- Bachelor - Visual Arts
- Master - Visual Arts
- Bachelor - Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
- Bachelor - Audio Production
- Bachelor - Web Design & Interactive Media
- Diploma - Digital Image Management
- Diploma - Web Design & Development I
- Diploma - Web Design & Development II
- Bachelor - Digital Filmmaking & Video Production